Disability Support Worker (DSW)
$35.71 to $0 Per Hour
Competitive Payrates and Weekly Payroll
At Greenstaff HomeCare, we are committed to providing personalized in-home support and care to individuals across the greater Melbourne region. As a part of Greenstaff Medical Nursing Agency, a leading healthcare provider in Australia, we specialize in delivering a comprehensive range of disability services tailored to our clients' unique needs and preferences.
About our client and Support Required: We are on the hunt for an exceptional Support Worker to provide care to our client who has Cerebral Palsy for 3 hours each Friday and Tuesday which will include visiting swimming pool for hydrotherapy and gym sessions. Our ideal candidate will be experienced with manual handling and assistance with manual wheelchair support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assistance with attending Monash Aquatic Centre in Glen Waverley for Swimming and Gym Sessions
- Manual Transferring from vehicle to wheelchair
- Encouraging and enabling independence
- Building strong rapport and meaningful connections with your client.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- To succeed in this role, you will be required to hold the following Credentials, Trainings & Certificates:
- Certification III in Disability or equivalent
- Victorian Drivers Licence with reliable car & comprehensive insurance
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- On-line NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety & You’
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National Police Check
- The right to work in Australia
- 3xCovid and Annual Influenza vaccines
- Current First Aid Practical Training Certificate & CPR
Our ideal candidate will have & can provide:
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS of related working experience
- Ability to provide care 1:1
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing support plans
- Person-centered care and support
- Honesty and strong moral values
- 3 Hours shift each Friday and Tuesday
- Additional shifts maybe offered in neighboring suburbs.
Why Choose Greenstaff HomeCare?
We offer a diverse, supportive and collaborative work environment, going above and beyond the industry standard to provide:
- Competitive pay above
- Award classification
- Weekly payroll for your convenience
- Utilization of a dynamic Mobile App
- On-the-job advice, support, and mentoring
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Click on the "Apply Now" button and register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
- Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!