Disability Support Worker (DSW)
$35.71 to $0 Per Hour
Competitive Payrates and Weekly Payroll
About Greenstaff HomeCare:
At Greenstaff HomeCare, we are committed to providing personalised in-home support and care to individuals across the greater Melbourne region. As a part of the esteemed Greenstaff Medical Nursing Agency, a leading healthcare provider in Australia, we specialise in delivering a comprehensive range of disability services tailored to our clients' unique needs and preferences.
About our Client and Support Required: This role is to assist our client, a gentleman in his 60s with a spinal cord injury and visual impairment with his community access. Our candidate will have compassion and care experience from working with those who face challenges around their daily life activities. A full Victorian driver’s license is required for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continence Support
- Community Access
- Providing emotional support and companionship
- Ensuring clients well-being and safety
- Encouraging and enabling independence
- Building strong rapport and meaningful connections with your client
Qualifications and Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you will be required to hold the following Credentials, Trainings & Certificates:
- Certification III in Disability or equivalent
- Registered and comprehensively insured vehicle
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- On-line NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety & You’
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National Police Check
- The right to work in Australia
- 3xCovid and Annual Influenza vaccines
- Current First Aid Practical Training Certificate & CPR
Our ideal candidate will have & can provide:
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS of related working experience
- Ability to provide care 1:1 in the community
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing support plans
- Person-centered care and support
- Be empathetic, caring, and respectful demeanor
- Honesty and strong moral values
- Be reliable and accessible
- Sense of humor and positivity
- Be self-motivated
- Effective communication skills
4 Hour shifts. Days of the week are flexible.
Additional shifts maybe offered in neighboring suburbs.
Why Choose Greenstaff HomeCare?
We offer a diverse, supportive and collaborative work environment, going above and beyond the industry standard to provide:
- Competitive pay above Award classification
- Weekly payroll for your convenience
- Utilization of a dynamic Mobile App
- On-the-job advice, support, and mentoring
- Opportunities for growth and career development
Click on the "Apply Now" button and register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!