Disability Support Worker (DSW)
$35.71 to $0 Per Hour
Competitive Payrates and Weekly Payroll
About Greenstaff HomeCare:
At Greenstaff HomeCare, we are committed to providing personalised in-home support and care to individuals across the greater Melbourne region. As a part of the esteemed Greenstaff Medical Nursing Agency, a leading healthcare provider in Australia, we specialise in delivering a comprehensive range of disability services tailored to our clients' unique needs and preferences.
About the Client and Support required: We are seeking a caring and committed female support worker to support our female client aged in her 60s who requires daily living assistance in her home. You must be OK around pets (rabbits and dogs). Also our client requires regular assistance with Oxygen Therapy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Light domestic assistance
- Healthy meal preparation
- Transport to appointments and outings
- Assist with Oxygen therapy
- Attending community events
Qualifications and Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you will be required to hold the following Credentials, Trainings & Certificates:
- Certification III in Disability or equivalent
- Victorian Drivers Licence with reliable car & comprehensive insurance
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- On-line NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety & You’
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National Police Check
- The right to work in Australia
- 3xCovid and Annual Influenza vaccines
- Current First Aid Practical Training Certificate & CPR
Our ideal candidate will have & can provide:
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS of related working experience
- Ability to provide care 1:1
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing support plans
- Person-centered care and support
- Be empathetic, caring, and respectful demeanor
- Effective communication skills
Thursday- 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Monday & Tuesday times are also requested
Why Choose Greenstaff HomeCare?
We offer a diverse, supportive and collaborative work environment, going above and beyond the industry standard to provide:
- Competitive pay above Award classification
- Weekly payroll for your convenience
- Utilization of a dynamic Mobile App
- On-the-job advice, support, and mentoring
- Opportunities for growth and career development
Click on the "Apply Now" button and register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!