Disability Support Worker (DSW)
$35.71 to $0 Per Hour
Competitive Payrates and Weekly Payroll
About Greenstaff HomeCare:
At Greenstaff HomeCare, we are committed to providing personalised in-home support and care to individuals across the greater Melbourne region. As a part of the esteemed Greenstaff Medical Nursing Agency, a leading healthcare provider in Australia, we specialize in delivering a comprehensive range of disability services tailored to our clients' unique needs and preferences.
About our Client and Support required:
We are in search of a female Support Worker who can take care of our client who has Dementia. As the successful candidate you will require to have good sense of positivity and be able to provide personalised care that includes daily living, personal care and community access.
Our female client is aged in her 70s and requires support and care so she can actively remain in her home with her family.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Daily living tasks
- Personal care
- Light domestic assistance
- Meal management
- Community Access
Qualifications and Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you will be required to hold the following Credentials, Trainings & Certificates:
- Certification III in Disability or equivalent
- Victorian Drivers Licence with reliable car & comprehensive insurance
- NDIS Worker Screening
- Check On-line NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety & You’
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National Police Check
- The right to work in Australia
- 3xCovid and Annual Influenza vaccines
- Current First Aid Practical Training Certificate & CPR
Our ideal candidate will have & can provide:
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS of related working experience
- Ability to provide care 1:1
- Person-centered care and support
- Be empathetic and respectful demeanor
- Honesty and strong moral values
- Effective communication skills with very clear spoken English
- Hours per day can be discussed.
- Additional shifts maybe offered in neighboring suburbs.
Why Choose Greenstaff HomeCare?
We offer a diverse, supportive and collaborative work environment, going above and beyond the industry standard to provide:
- Competitive pay above Award classification
- Weekly payroll for your convenience
- Utilization of a dynamic Mobile App
- On-the-job advice, support, and mentoring
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Click on the "Apply Now" button and register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
- Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!