Disability Support Worker (DSW)
$35.71 to $0 Per Hour
Competitive Payrates and Weekly Payroll
About Greenstaff HomeCare:
At Greenstaff HomeCare, we are committed to providing personalised in-home support and care to individuals across the greater Melbourne region. As a part of Greenstaff Medical Nursing Agency, a leading healthcare provider in Australia, we specialise in delivering a comprehensive range of disability services tailored to our clients' unique needs and preferences.
About our Client and Support required:
We are seeking an experienced Disability Support Worker who has experince working with supporting clients with psychosocial disabilities is desired.
Shifts will involve companionship and community access which will include assistance to accompany to medical appointments, popping down to the shops and driving to classes. A Victorian drivers license a must with a reliable car & comprehensive insurance.
Our client is aged in his 50’s and seeking a reliable person who is willing to commit to reoccurring shifts each week.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Community Access
- Assistance with Medical Appointments
- Building strong rapport and meaningful connections
- Encouraging and enabling independence
Qualifications and Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you will be required to hold the following Credentials, Trainings & Certificates:
- Certification III in Disability or equivalent
- Victorian Drivers Licence with reliable car & comprehensive insurance
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- On-line NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety & You’
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National Police Check
- The right to work in Australia
- 3xCovid and Annual Influenza vaccines
- Current First Aid Practical Training Certificate & CPR
Our ideal candidate will have & can provide:
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS of related working experience
- Ability to provide care 1:1
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing support plans
- Person-centered care and support
- Be reliable and accessible
- Sense of humor and positivity
- Effective communication skills
Tuesday- 12pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday- 10am- 1pm
Thursday- 10am- 1pm
Additional shifts maybe offered in neighboring suburbs.
Why Choose Greenstaff HomeCare?
We offer a diverse, supportive and collaborative work environment, going above and beyond the industry standard to provide:
- Competitive pay above Award classification
- Weekly payroll for your convenience
- Utilization of a dynamic Mobile App
- On-the-job advice, support, and mentoring
- Opportunities for growth and career development
Register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!