Disability Support Worker (DSW)
$35.71 to $0 Per Hour
Competitive Payrates and Weekly Payroll
At Greenstaff HomeCare, we are committed to providing personalised in-home support and care to individuals across the greater Melbourne region. As a part of the esteemed Greenstaff Medical Nursing Agency, a leading healthcare provider in Australia, we specialise in delivering a comprehensive range of disability services tailored to our clients' unique needs and preferences.
Role: We are seeking an experienced Disability Support Worker to join us at Greenstaff HomeCare to provide in-home care & support to our Doncaster clients. We are looking for a very special person to assist our family whose disabilities include Multiple Sclerosis & Intellectual & Autism. You will be required to provide a varity of tasks which will include manual handling, personal care, social companionship and community access. You will require your own vehicle with full Victorian drivers’ license & insurance to be considered for this role and feel comfortable around pets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Personal Care
- Social Companionship
- Community Access
- Domestic assistance
- Building strong rapport
Qualifications and Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you will be required to hold the following Credentials, Trainings & Certificates:
- Certification III in Disability or equivalent
- Drivers Licence with reliable car & comprehensive insurance
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- On-line NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety & You
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National Police Check
- The right to work in Australia
- 3xCovid and Annual Influenza vaccines
- Current First Aid Practical Training Certificate & CPR
Our ideal candidate will have & can provide:
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS of related working
- Ability to provide care 1:1
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing support plans
- Person-centered care and support
- Be empathetic, caring and respectful demeanor
- Honesty and strong moral values
- Be reliable and accessible
- A happy demeanour
- Be self-motivated
- Effective communication skills
Why Choose Greenstaff HomeCare?
We offer a diverse, supportive and collaborative work environment, going above and beyond the industry standard to provide:
- Competitive pay above Award classification
- Weekly payroll for your convenience
- Utilization of a dynamic Mobile App
- On-the-job advice, support, and mentoring
- Opportunities for growth and career development
Click on the "Apply Now" button and register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!