Disability Support Worker (DSW)
$35.71 to $0 Per Hour
Competitive Payrates and Weekly Payroll
At Greenstaff HomeCare, we are committed to providing personalized in-home support and care to individuals across the greater Melbourne region. As a part of the esteemed Greenstaff Medical Nursing Agency, a leading healthcare provider in Australia, we specialize in delivering a comprehensive range of disability services tailored to our clients' unique needs and preferences.
About our Client and Support required:
We are in search for an experienced and dedicated Support Worker in or around Nunawading who can assist our Client with Personal Care and domestic assistance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ironing when needed
- Changing bed linen
- Taking out the rubbish bins
- Watering plants
- Sweeping courtyard
- Respond to the client’s needs and collaborate positively with their family and support people
- Work within the 7 Elements of the NDIS Code of Conduct
- Keep accurate records and complete progress notes
Qualifications and Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you will be required to hold the following Credentials, Trainings & Certificates:
- Certification III in Disability or equivalent
- Victorian Drivers Licence with reliable car & comprehensive insurance
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- On-line NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety & You’
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National Police Check
- The right to work in Australia
- 3xCovid and Annual Influenza vaccines
- Current First Aid Practical Training Certificate & CPR
Our ideal candidate will have & can provide:
MINIMUM 2 YEARS of related working experience
Ability to provide care 1:1
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing support plans
- Person-centered care and support
- Be empathetic, caring, and respectful demeanor
- Honesty and strong moral values
- Be reliable and accessible
- Sense of humor and positivity
- Be self-motivated
- Effective communication skills
Monday- 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Additional shifts maybe offered in neighboring suburbs.
Why Choose Greenstaff HomeCare?
We offer a diverse, supportive and collaborative work environment, going above and beyond the industry standard to provide:
Competitive pay above Award classificationWeekly payroll for your convenienceUtilization of a dynamic Mobile AppOn-the-job advice, support, and mentoringOpportunities for growth and career development
Click on the "Apply Now" button and register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!