Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
$55 to $85 Per Hour
Support Required: We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join us at Greenstaff HomeCare in Eltham.
Key responsibilities include:
- Wound Care
- Delivering safe and effective clinical care
- Ensuring clients' well-being and safety
- Encouraging and enabling independence
- Building strong rapport and meaningful connections with your client
Qualifications and Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you will be required to hold the following Credentials, Trainings & Certificates:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Relevant Community nursing experience
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- On-line NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety & You’
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- National Police Check
- The right to work in Australia
- 3xCovid and Annual Influenza vaccines
- Current First Aid Practical Training Certificate & CPR
Our ideal candidate will have & can provide:
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS of related working experience
- Ability to provide care 1:1
- Proficiency in understanding and following clinical care plans
- Multidisciplinary team approach in the planning, delivery, and coordination of patient care
- Ability to work autonomously
- Person-centered care and support
- Be empathetic, caring, and respectful demeanor
- Be reliable and accessible
- Be self-motivated
- Effective communication skills
Additional shifts maybe offered in neighboring suburbs.
Why Choose Greenstaff HomeCare?
We offer a diverse, supportive and collaborative work environment, going above and beyond the industry standard to provide:
- Competitive pay above Award classification
- Weekly payroll for your convenience
- Utilization of a dynamic Mobile App
- On-the-job advice support, and mentoring
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Flexible shifts that suit your lifestyle and commitments.
Click on the "Apply Now" button and register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!