Disability Support Worker (DSW)
$35.71 to $0 Per Annum
Competitive Payrates and Weekly Payroll
At Greenstaff HomeCare, we are committed to providing personalised in-home support and care to individuals across the greater Melbourne region. As a part of the esteemed Greenstaff Medical Nursing Agency, a leading healthcare provider in Australia, we specialise in delivering a comprehensive range of disability services tailored to our clients' unique needs and preferences.
About our client and support required:
We are looking for a Greek speaking Disability Support Worker to support our NDIS participant . You will be working collaboratively with our client to achieve her individual goals and delivering high-quality healthcare support.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Your role will involve providing respectful support to include:
- Participate in social and community activities
- Visiting places of interest
- Keep accurate records and complete progress notes
- Work within the 7 Elements of the NDIS Code of Conduct
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Qualifications in Disability. (Min Cert. III)
- Must speak Greek
- 2 years Industry experience (after qualification) preferred
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- NDIS E-Learning module Certificates
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Proof of all recommended vaccinations incl Covid-19 (3 doses) and annual influenza
- Working with Children and Police Check Clearances
- Eligibility and the right to work in Australia
- Ability to provide care 1 to 1 ratio
- Experience understanding support plans
- Experience working within the NDIS framework
- Must be proficient in both written and verbal English
- Drivers Licence
- Reliable & Enthusiastic
We recognise our staff do amazing work and we can offer you:
- Competitive rates
- Repeated shift with the same client
- Offer of additional shifts in surrounding suburbs
- Weekly payroll
- Easy onboarding process
- Work with a dynamic Mobile App
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Ongoing support from a dedicated diverse team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Joining, Refer a friend & Loyalty bonuses
Click on the "Apply Now" button and register your information and wait for our recruitment team to contact you.
Call us on 03 9021 0130 for a friendly chat with one of our recruitment or care coordinator team members.
Upon successful interview completion, we will request two working references. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion within our team.
Are you ready to make a difference and provide the right care, the right way? Join us at Greenstaff HomeCare today!